Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Turkey Time

It was my first turkey day that I actually got to participate in. Last year mommy and daddy only let me eat some sweet potato baby food. But this year I got to eat anything I wanted! And oh boy did I want lots of those yummy mashed potatoes!

Mommy sure did make a great looking feast. Can you believe I was only 4 lbs bigger than the turkey? That's crazy!

Mommy made turkey, MASHED POTATOES, sweet potatoes, creamed spinach, cranberry chutney, side salads and then grandma brought dressing, deviled eggs and brussel sprouts. But all I cared about were the mashed potatoes!



Thank you mommy for making such a yummy meal for all of us. And I've very thankful to have my mommy, daddy, gramps, grandma, papaw, grandma and all of my uncles and friends at daycare!

No comments: