Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Eve

Its a bit late but better than never. Mommy's been really busy lately, I guess its something about me running around like a crazy man now that keeps her worn out. But I just can't help it. So here's a recap of the greatest Christmas ever!

Mommy and Gramps and Grandma have a tradition where they open up their presents from each other on Christmas Eve, I think I really like this tradition. This way I don't have to wait as long. Mommy says this tradition started even before she was a baby, this way the families all got to share special days without the chaos of driving to each house. Anyways so this year we went to Gramps' house and did Christmas Eve with them. It was lots of fun and I got tons of toys.

I got a really cool puzzle with safari animals, hurry up gramps I want to play with it. Did you know that a lion goes "roaaar!"
Next Grandma helped me open up my See'N Say Farmer. I wasn't sure what it was at first.

But then Aunt Julie (well technically not my Aunt yet but I'm hoping) showed me how it works. You point the arrow at an animal and then pull the lever down and it makes a noise.
It's so much fun.

I also got a present from my great grandpa, I've only seen him once when I was 3 months old so I don't remember much about him but boy he must know me well.

I wasn't sure what it was at first.
But after we got the paper off I knew just what to do. I grabbed my new dump truck and started pushing it all around.

I had to be patient while others opened their presents. Mommy and daddy were really happy, they got a new camera! So now they won't miss any of my crazy toddler shots. Just wait, I'm thinking up what I can get into next.

I decided climbing on the fireplace might be fun while I waited.

And then last of all came my final present. I was excited, it was a big box! What could it be?

Uh-uh could it be? Really Elmo in this box! I got an Elmo Live!


I had such a great Christmas eve that I didn't want to go to bed. I really racked up lots of toys and of course clothes but who really cares about those. Uncle Brandon got me a sandbox and I just couldn't wait 'til Christmas morning to go outside and play in it. I could only wait to see what Santa Claus brought me.

No comments: